Good evening everyone ... all I have to say about today is that only "NORMAL" people had to work today. (Just Kidding) Today started like any other day, woke up at 6:45 a.m., fixed my bed, and got ready for work. Blasted my radio and headed off to what I call my financial provider until I finish school. On the way to work I stopped at McDonalds and bought myself a Fruit & Maple Oatmeal cup, which I must say was delicioussssss. My day went on like any other day, it just dragged on and on. Came home at 5 p.m., didn't feel like cooking so we ordered two medium pizza's from Pizza Hut. After dinner I baked 46 yellow butter cake cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkles for my little second graders from my field experience, since tomorrow is my last day with the little munchkins. I finally finished at around 9 p.m., allowing me to finally rest...NOT!! I then had a lot of homework to complete for my Diverse Populations course and laundry to finish. At 10:30 p.m. I sat down and began typing this blog (finally). Half an hour later I am calling it a night so I can get adequate sleep before having to deal with 33 adorable, full of energy little second graders.
Good Night :)
-Ms. Farah
No comments:
Post a Comment